Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Study visits

Life has been very hectic lately. Last week I had a week of travelling into the city every day by
train. Blah! I had to visit 7 different libraries, with other people all doing my course. Enjoyed the days in the city, our city is really so beautiful. If it wasnt for the travelling I would love to work in there. Maybe one day I will! Not sure which was my favourite library to visit, probably the NSW State Archives, it reaffirmed for me my interest in history. I really want to be a local history librarian when I am qualified. 7 subjects to go!
On Saturday I caught the 6am flight out of Sydney to Adelaide to play pipes at a gig in the Barossa, that really is a beautiful city too, so many old buildings. On the Sunday I had a tour around a few wineries, yum yum, and then flew home Monday. Back at band practice by 5.30pm and back to work the next day. Good job I enjoy being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment